CONTRACT FOR DEED HOMES IN ROSEVILLE-MN
Roseville is a city in Ramsey County, Minnesota, just north of Saint Paul and east of Minneapolis. It is one of two Twin Cities suburbs that are adjacent to both Saint Paul and Minneapolis (the other is Lauderdale). The land comprising Falcon Heights, Lauderdale, and southern Roseville was part of Saint Paul until Roseville incorporated in 1948 and Falcon Heights and Lauderdale in 1949.
Roseville is served by the Roseville Area Schools District (ISD 623).
Roseville elementary schools include Brimhall Elementary, Central Park Elementary, Emmett D Williams Elementary, Edgerton Elementary, Falcon Heights Elementary, Little Canada Elementary, and Parkview Center School (K–8).
Roseville Area Middle School (RAMS) serves grades 7 and 8. Roseville Area High School (RAHS) serves grades 9 through 12. Richard Dean Anderson graduated from Ramsey High School, which, along with Kellogg High School, became RAHS. Fairview Alternative High School is also located in the area.
Roseville is home to Concordia Academy, a private high school affiliated with the Lutheran Church–Missouri Synod, and St. Rose of Lima, a private (pre–K through 8) Catholic school.
- Minneapolis Business College
- National American University
- University of Northwestern – Saint Paul
- Roseville Library (at Hamline Avenue and County Road B) is the busiest library in Minnesota. It is the largest location in the Ramsey County Library system, with over 340,000 volumes in its collection, nearly three times that of any other branch in the county It was torn down and rebuilt with larger capacity in 2010. Only the downtown Saint Paul library, with around 400,000 volumes, has more materials.
- Cedarholm Golf Course (County Road B2 and Hamline Avenue)
- Guidant John Rose Minnesota Oval (County Road C between Hamline and Lexington Avenues)
- Rosedale Mall
- Movie Theater (AMC Rosedale 14)
- Bennett Lake